- After the unexpected death of High Queen Alicia Kendrick of the Moonshae Isles, Carrathal loyalists begin uprisings in Caer Corwell and Caer Callidyrr.
- After a rumour arises that the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar has been cleared of danger, twelve adventuring companies disappear trying to loot its treasures. Entry into the famous dungeon is banned by the crown without a royal warrant.
- ↑ Brian R. James (2009-04-24). Post-Spellplague Timeline. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2011-09-14. Retrieved on 2017-07-15.
- ↑ Eric Menge. "Backdrop: Daggerdale." Dungeon #192. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, July 2011.
- ↑ Brian Cortijo (January, 2012). “Cormyr Royale: The Royal Court of the Forest Kingdom”. Dungeon #198 (Wizards of the Coast). Archived from the original on 2015-11-03. Retrieved on 2017-07-07.