Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Obould Many-Arrows dies peacefully of old age in comfort.
- Refusing to swear allegiance to the unlawful High King, Carrathal orders thr hanging of Lord Aesun Koart in Corwell Square.
- A draconic plague rips through the metallic dragons of the Copper Mountains, sending survivors south to seek refuge in Murghôm and other nations.
- A massive blizzard pelts the region around Castle Vathar. Refugees from the surrounding regions take refuge in the fortress until the weather clears.
- One of the survivors of the draconic plague in the Copper mountians, Skalnaedyr, becomes the first of the Dragon Princes of Murghôm.
- Urglen Threefist becomes king of Many-Arrows, taking his father's name of Obould to become Obould II.
- Kythorn 6: Bruenor Battlehammer fakes his own death in order to secretly abdicate the throne of Mithral Hall, making Banak Brawnanvil the new king.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Brian R. James (April 2009). Post-Spellplague Timeline. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2011-07-30.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 154. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Matt James (September 2009). “Monument of the Ancients”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dungeon #170 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 58.