- In response to Sembia's invasion of the Dalelands the previous year, Cormyr sends troops to besiege Saerb and Urmlaspyr.
- House Huntsilver is wiped out in the war between Cormyr and Sembia. The only two surviving female members marry into House Crownsilver and House Truesilver.
- Sembia, with the approval of the Netherese, signs the Treaty of Griffonfang Bridge which ends hostilities with Cormyr, Cormanthor and the Dalelands. The truce remained in effect through the present day (1479 DR). Daerlun and Urmlaspyr gain independence.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James (April 2009). Post-Spellplague Timeline. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2011-07-30.
- ↑ Brian Cortijo (January, 2012). “Cormyr Royale: The Royal Court of the Forest Kingdom”. Dungeon #198 (Wizards of the Coast). Archived from the original on 2015-11-03. Retrieved on 2017-07-07.