- Aravae Irithyl, the first child of House Irithyl in centuries, is born. Unfortunately, her mother dies in childbirth. Aravae is the only heir of her great uncle, as head of House Irithyl and as coronal of Cormanthyr. From birth, Aravae is defended by three dedicated bodyguards.
- An exiled lord of Tavaray called Uth Myrmoran moves to a small port settlement on the Sword Coast North and builds the Uthtower on a rocky outcrop west of the Sword Mountains, proclaiming himself king of the kingdom of Uthtower. This is the start of the Uth Calendar.
- Settlers from Tavaray found Elembar, east of Ardeep and north of the River Delimbiyr.
- Aided by the invoker Riliton Mandleweave and the Company of the Howling Harpoon, the forces of Hlondeth once again defeats the army of Alaghôn led by Dempster Turmish, thanks to .
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), p. 36. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 63. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (April/March 1999). “Mere of Dead Men: Eye of Myrkul”. In Jesse Decker ed. Dungeon #73 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 22–53.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (April/March 1999). “Mere of Dead Men: Eye of Myrkul”. In Jesse Decker ed. Dungeon #73 (TSR, Inc.), p. 44.