Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The dwarves from East Rift retake the upper levels and the magical golden Gates of Underhome, previously overrun by drow. They later sealed the city by fortifying the Gates and placing newer ones, also magical and made of iron.
- Bhaal is resurrected when his last two descendants—Abdel Adrian and Viekang— battle. The victor becomes the new god of murder.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 121. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Matt Sernett, Steve Winter (August 20, 2013). Murder in Baldur's Gate (Adventure). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 4. ISBN 0-7869-6463-4.
- ↑ Kim Mohan ed. (2015). Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 17. ISBN 978-0786965809.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (August 6, 2013). The Companions. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 317. ISBN 0-7869-6371-9.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (August 6, 2013). The Companions. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 348. ISBN 0-7869-6371-9.