Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- To avoid a dynastic struggle between the twin heirs to the throne of Uthtower, the realm of Yarlith is established to the north of Uthtower, south of Eigersstor.
- The Twin Crowns of Myrmoran are created by Iniarv, the Mage Royal of Uthtower, at the request of the Council of Lords of Uthtower. Upon the sudden death of King Ornoth I, the third monarch of Uthtower, and the decision to split the realm into two kingdoms for his twin sons, the legendary archmage was commissioned to fashion identical crowns for the two branches of the Royal House of Myrmoran, known individually as the Twinned Crown of Yarlith and the Twinned Crown of Uthtower..
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (April/March 1999). “Mere of Dead Men: Eye of Myrkul”. In Jesse Decker ed. Dungeon #73 (TSR, Inc.), p. 23.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 66. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (April/March 1999). “Mere of Dead Men: Eye of Myrkul”. In Jesse Decker ed. Dungeon #73 (TSR, Inc.), p. 52.