- On the Deepwash, the new realm of Tathtar extends into domain into the weak eastern lands of Tethyr. This brings Tathtar into conflict with the Shoon Imperium.
- King Dalagar "Longwalker" of Andlath begins building a road from Athkatla to Ormath, attempting to unite the South through commerce and at the same time to expand his kingdom. The road is finally completed in 236 DR.
- This year is marked for many human realms becoming overcrowded and the deforestation that followed as those realms tried to expand.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 67. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (2000). Volo's Guide to Baldur's Gate II. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 25. ISBN 0-7869-1626-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (April 1996). “The Athalantan Campaign”. In Pierce Watters ed. Dragon #228 (TSR, Inc.), p. 33.