- The enslaved centaur herds of Andlath break their bonds and revolt against their former masters. Andlath is divided into small parcels of land and fortifications under seige. King Dalagar personally fights in at least forty battles to protect his realm and road project.
- The underground city of Dolblunde is constructed by a number of rock and deep gnome clans led by Olbrent Handstone.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (April/March 1999). “Mere of Dead Men: Eye of Myrkul”. In Jesse Decker ed. Dungeon #73 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 45.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (April 1996). “The Athalantan Campaign”. In Pierce Watters ed. Dragon #228 (TSR, Inc.), p. 33.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 67. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.