- Qysar Shoon IV and Iryklathagra conspire to slay the silver dragon Rhimnasarl the Shining of the Marching Mountains, who has long opposed Shoon rule. Afterwards, Shoon IV betrays Iryklathagra and seizes Rhimnasarl's hoard for himself. Iryklathagra responds by making and defending her own secret lair in the Marching Mountains.
- The shadow dragon Shadraxil attacks Cormyr's easternmost outposts. In response, the War Wizards trap Shadraxil in a prison on the Plane of Shadow.
- A Mulhorandi wizard develops a spell that creates poisonous gas clouds which last for days at a time. A coalition of neighbours and rivals slay the wizard, but not before at least part of the spell is stolen.
- King Dalagar's road from Athkatla to Ormath is completed after six years. Its' works began in 230 DR.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 67. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Greg Bilsland. Keep on the Shadowfell Forgotten Realms Conversion (PDF). Dungeon magazine 155. Retrieved on 2008-06-18.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (April 1996). “The Athalantan Campaign”. In Pierce Watters ed. Dragon #228 (TSR, Inc.), p. 34.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (2000). Volo's Guide to Baldur's Gate II. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 25. ISBN 0-7869-1626-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (January 2000). Secrets of the Magister. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 15. ISBN 978-0786914302.