Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Human and elven spellcasters rediscover the magic needed to create skyships. The first ones made outside of Halruaa for six hundred years set sail before year's end.
- After nearly twelve years' work, a mythal is completed in an elf city in Cormanthor and it is renamed Myth Drannor. Coronal Eltargrim issues an edict known as the Opening, declaring Cormanthyr an open realm with free entry to all non-elves.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (April 1996). “The Athalantan Campaign”. In Pierce Watters ed. Dragon #228 (TSR, Inc.), p. 34.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1993). Ruins of Myth Drannor: Campaign Guide. (TSR, Inc), p. 5. ISBN 1-5607-6569-0.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 68. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.