Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Untisczer launches a failed revolt against the Shoon Imperium, provoking the empire to embark on the Tashalar Campaigns. Untisczer is destroyed as a demonstrated of the Imperium's power. Shoon V's installs military governors in every city along the Tashtan coast.
- Lapaliiya is seized by the Shoon Imperium. However, Lapaliiyan cities remain largely independent under Qysara Shoon V.
- The Shoon Imperium advances into Thindol, but its armies suffer in battles with lizardfolk.
- The Shoon Imperium attempts to conquer and colonise the Nelanther Isles. While the invasion succeeded, the colonization effort failed due to the haughtiness of the chosen noble rulers over the cold weather and wind.
- The slave-nation of Nimpeth is established. It becomes the first city-state in the Vilhon Reach to successfully opposite Chondath's power, as frequent attempts to conquer it end it failure.
- The Archmage of Untisczer, Anthilar, escapes to a hidden mountain base west of the Tashan Gap, where he transforms himself into a lich and plots to control Tashlutan merchants.