Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Following the Darkwoods Massacre of 335 DR, courts-martial find seven elf officers of the Akh'Velahr guilty of cruel treatment of non-elven soldiers and culpable for the slaughter. They are exiled from Myth Drannor and Cormanthyr.
- For his failure to notice the problems among his subordinates, Arms-Major Pirphal Faerondaryl tenders his resignation, but is refused by Coronal Eltargrim Irithyl, who orders him to resolve the issues. Therefore, Pirphal takes three new lieutenants—one human, one dwarf, one halfling—and commissions the Baneblades of Demron for them to wield.
- Making an expedition into the western mountains, Saeval Ammath discovers and keeps a red dragon's egg, and keeps it secret. He bases himself in a House Ammath tower outside Myth Drannor to begin work on the egg.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), p. 38–39. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 127. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 71. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.