|Year of Purloined Power||Dale Reckoning||Cormyr Reckoning||Northreckoning||Mulhorand Calendar||Present Reckoning|
|34 DR||9 CR||-998 NR||2138 MC||-1324 PR|
- From deep in the Underhalls, a large drow army invades Melairbode, killing King Melair IV and forcing the dwarves to retreat further into their home.
- With the decline of Serpentes, the humans of the Tashalar succeed in driving off the yuan-ti of the Se'Sehen tribe and after a ten-year war proclaim the Confederation of Tashtan. They claim dominion from the town of Narubel to the Sheir Peninsula, plus all the Shining Sea coastal lands in between including Lapaliiya. The diverse humans living in these areas become known collectively as the Tashalans.
- A Talfirian bard named Verraketh Talember discovers the Shadowstar, a mysterious artifact that fell like a shooting star into the High Moor. While the artifact slowly transformed him into the Shadowking, Verraketh gathered an army of shadow-spinners and began forcibly assimilating the Netherese and Talfirian realms of the Chionthar river valley into the empire of Ebenfar.
- ↑ Joseph C. Wolf (1999). Skullport, p. 6. TSR, Inc. ISBN 0-7869-1348-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep, p. 7. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms, p. 61. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.