|Year of Purloined Power||Dale Reckoning||Cormyr Reckoning||Tethyreckoning||Northreckoning||Netheril Year||Mulhorand Calendar||Present Reckoning||Shou Year|
|34 DR||9 CR||248 TR||-998 NR||3893 NY||2168 MC||-1324 PR||1284 NY|
- Verraketh Talember, a Talfirian bard, comes across the Shadowstar, which fell as a shooting star and landed in the High Moor. Verraketh is gradually transformed into the Shadowking.
- Verraketh assembles an army of shadow magicians and begins conquering the Netherese and Talfirian in the Chionthar river valley to forge empire of Ebenfar.
- From deep in the Underhalls of Undermountain, a large drow army invades Melairbode, killing King Melair IV and forcing the dwarves to retreat further into their home.
- As Serpentes declines, the Se'Sehen yuan-ti tribe is weakened and, over a decade-long war, driven out of the Tashalar by their human subjects.
- The Oligarchs of Tashluta found the Confederation of Tashtan, laying claim to all the land between the town of Narubel and the Sheir Peninsula, as well as the coastal lands of the Shining Sea in between, including Lapaliiya. All the humans living in this area are eventually known as Tashalans.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 61. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Joseph C. Wolf (1999). Skullport. (TSR, Inc), p. 6. ISBN 0-7869-1348-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 7. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.