Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Candlekairn clan of orcs gathers into a horde and emerges from the Orsraun Mountains to raze a number of Turmish cities. They are at last routed in late summer.
- The orc realm of Vastar is on the rampage again, with orc hordes from here and other strongholds emerging and threatening Cormanthyr and many other lands with war. Swarming through many small passes of the Earthspur Mountains, the orc chieftain Ulbror and his horde invade the uplands of Impiltur. There, the orcs slay King Sharaun Mirandor, his three heirs and their army, killing off the Mirandor dynasty. However, Ulbror and the orcs are defeated later that year by another army mustered by Duke Harandil Durlaven, being routed at the Battle of Bloody Reeds.
- On the battlefield, Harandil is crowned as king of Impiltur. He founds the Durlarven Dynasty.
- The city of Esmeltaran is established as Amn's new capital, under the rule of King Imnel I.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 89. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), p. 40. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 128. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.