Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hammer 3: The House of Reverence to the Dark Lady, a palatial temple of Shar, is assaulted by adventurers called the Fellowship of Athul's Sash. A wagon train of loot leaves the site, claimed by the last surviving member of the group, Rulgond, who murdered his remaining Fellows out of greed. Among the treasure is Gorothir's Girdle.
- To prevent the Dambrathan invasion of Halruaa, the wizard Mycontil Sulaziir and his apprentices sacrifice themselves to defeat King Reinhar I. With his father's death, Reinhar II takes command of the army and retreats to Dambrath.
- Following Dambrath's defeat in Halruaa, the captured nations of Luiren, Estagund, and Var seize their independence.
- Estagund unites under King Bonrial.
- In newly independent Var, noble, mercantile, and religious factions struggle to decide who would be the next Rajah, triggering the Golden War.