|Year of the Ensorcelled Kings||Dale Reckoning||Cormyr Reckoning||Tethyreckoning||Northreckoning||Netheril Year||Mulhorand Calendar||Present Reckoning||Shou Year|
|616 DR||591 CR||830 TR||-416 NR||4475 NY||2750 MC||-742 PR||1866 NY|
- Following the fall of Phalorm, its human kingdom, Delimbiyran, lays claim to all the former lands of Phalorm and renames itself the Kingdom of Man. Delimbiyran makes alliances with the gnomes and halflings of the region.
- A wizard called the Handweaver arrives in Westgate and dispels the illusions concealing the ruling gynosphinx Nessmara, revealed her to actually be a lamia. Lyonarth, the androsphinx ruler she seduced and deceived, battles Nessmara to the death of both. Farnath, an apprentice of the Handweaver, is declared king of Westgate, beginning Ilistar Dynasty.
- The shadow dragon Aurgloroasa, the "Sibilant Shade", moves from the lair of her mother, Shhuusshuru, to make her own lair in the southwestern Thunder Peaks. She would not intervene in the area for the next century.
- Construction is completed of the dwarven fortress city of Sarbreen, by the kingdom of Roldilar in the Vast.
- Selûne appears in the dreams of several assembled priests, informing them of the existence of a relic called the Moonweb, which was lost in the fall of Netheril. Two of these priests already have two of the four rings that make up the relic and together quest for the remaining two in secret.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 93. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Dale Donovan (January 1998). Cult of the Dragon. (TSR, Inc), p. 40. ISBN 0-7869-0709-6.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (November 1998). The City of Ravens Bluff. (TSR, Inc), p. 2–3. ISBN 0-7869-1195-6.