- After drow attacks in Cormyr, members of three noble families are believed to be dead. Most of them are actually kept as slaves in the Underdark.
- Iyachtu Xvim emerges from a portal to the Abyss above the city of Westgate and, backed by a large army of tiefling warriors and demons, seizes the Westgate throne.
- The summoning of the Army of Darkness begins north of the Dragon Sea. By the end of the year, they begin their march on Myth Drannor.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1998). The Fall of Myth Drannor. (TSR, Inc), p. 19. ISBN 0-7869-1235-9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 99. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 144. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1998). The Fall of Myth Drannor. (TSR, Inc), p. 21. ISBN 0-7869-1235-9.