Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Symrustar Auglamyr, Chosen of Mystra, is believed slain in the Weeping War.
- Aolis Ildacer is slain by drow.
- The Twisted Tower, in what will become Shadowdale, is again conquered by the drow, leaving the lands in western Cormanthyr under the control of the dark elves as the Lands Under Shadow are refounded.
- Forces of the Army of Darkness are defeated in battle near the Elven Court The elves reclaim the area.
- Three major campaigns are fought in the forests of Cormanthor. The elves manage to slay two commanders of the Army of Darkness, Malimshaer and Gaulguth. In the resulting brief peace, between Greengrass and Midsummer Night, many flee Myth Drannor to cities outside of Cormanthor, including Semberholme and Tangled Vale.
- The defeat of the Army of Darkness forces near the Elven Court and the death of Aolis Ildacer bring an end to the tentative Spiders' Truce between the elves of Cormanthyr and the drow of House Dhuurniv.