Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Drow from the city of Maerimydra conquer what is to be known as Shadowdale.
- The Artblade is lost at the Battle of Stars Shining.
- In the Battle of Two Gates' Fall, the Warrior's Gate portal in Myth Drannor is destroyed. The blast emerges from the other end of the portal, devastating the city of Delimbiyran and large swathes of southern Delimbiyr.
- The last campaigns of the Weeping War see Cormanthyr's army and cavalry wiped out by the Army of Darkness.
- Kythorn 21: The elven city of Myth Drannor is besieged by the invading Army of Darkness, in the Siege of Shadow.
- The Weeping War peaks with Banes' Duel between Aulmpiter, the nycaloth leader of the Army of Darkness, and Captain Fflar Starbrow Melruth, commander of the Cormanthyr's defenders. The epic duel between both leaders lasts two whole days, culminating in a battle to the death on Flamerule 15. In the end, a magical blast slays both of them and both armies are left leaderless.
- On Flamerule 15, following the Banes' Duel, the leaderless horde of the Army of Darkness engulfs Myth Drannor, overwhelming the defenders with basic numbers and brutality. In the Final Flight, barely 200 elves and allies out of 3000 defenders escape the Fall of Myth Drannor.
- The elves re-establish the Elven Court as the capital of Cormanthyr while Myth Drannor is besieged. Following the fall of Myth Drannor, Elven Court remains as the capital, and non-elves are forbidden to enter.
- The surviving splinter kingdoms of Delimbiyr decline following the damage done by the broken portal.
- The last thirteen living High Mages of Cormanthyr give their lives to create a mythal around the Elven Court, and forging the legendary Highfire Crown.
- Kythorn 25: Josidiah Starym is killed defending the Speculum in Myth Drannor.
- Flamerule 15: Fflar Starbrow Melruth dies in the Banes' Duel at the climax of the battle at Myth Drannor.
- Flamerule 15: Aulmpiter, the nycaloth commander of the daemonic Army of Darkness, dies in battle with Fflar.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Steven E. Schend (1998). The Fall of Myth Drannor. (TSR, Inc), p. 19. ISBN 0-7869-1235-9.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 158. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 99. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1993). Ruins of Myth Drannor: Campaign Guide. (TSR, Inc), p. 39. ISBN 1-5607-6569-0.