- The Windlass, a conclave of wizards that rule Turmish, send their armies to battle the druids of Silvanus (later known as the Emerald Enclave) after attacking their sanctuary of Cedarspoke. The druids defeat the Turmish army, marking themselves as a significant force in the Vilhon Reach.
- After staying out of the Tenth Serôs War, apart from defending innocents and upholding the Laws of Battle, the Dukars now steadily withdraw completely from all involvement in Serôs's politics. Their reasons are unknown. By the end of their year, no Dukar can be found, and their schools sit silent behind huge, impenetrable shields or vanish altogether. This marks the end of the Dukars.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 77–78. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Warning: book within boxed set not specified for The Vilhon Reach
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 99. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.