- Vehlarr and his army of werewolves use the Circle of Vehlarr to invade the city of Myth Lharast. The resistance is stronger than he had counted upon, but the battle is interrupted when Selûne, angered by the warfare in a city partly dedicated to her, destroys the city completely with "lightning bolts from the moon". The magic energy seeps through the Circle of Vehlarr, destroying also the city of Vehlarr.
- After the Dukars disappear from Serôs, sahuagin raiders assault Myth Nantar. They massacre the last sea elf and merfolk defenders and sack as much of the city as they can. However, discomforted by the mythal, they soon leave.
- On Flamerule 26, all fifteen Harpers at Twilight who survived the Weeping War meet in the Gathering of the Gods at the Dancing Place. They include Meil "Darkhunter" Araeln, Khelben Arunsun (formerly the Nameless Chosen), Elminster Aumar, and Lady Alais Dree. At the behest of some elves from the Elven Court, they refound the Harpers.
- Elventree is established in the realm of Cormanthyr, on the shore of the Moonsea. It is intended to continue elven interaction and trade with non-elves since the fall of Myth Drannor and the closing of the Elven Court to non-elves.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 99–100. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ K. Steven Miller. The Search for the Circle of Vehlarr: Part 6. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2007-04-01.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 128. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.