- Sarshel Elethlim's paladin army defeats the demonic army of the balor Ndulu at the Citadel of Conjurers. Sarshel breaks the Crown of Narfell. This ends the Fiend Wars and the Triad Crusade.
- King Strohm II of Tethyr repels an invasion by Lower Tathtar.
- Cortryn's ruling house is slain and its territories conquered by the Ring of Eyes, a cabal of beholders and beholder cultists originating from the Lake of Steam. The elves of Shilmista begin battling the Ring of Eyes without pause.
- Gilgeam, god-king of Unther, lays claim to the ancient mountain stronghold of the slain brown dragon Vulpomyscan and names it the Citadel of Black Ash. As historical documents and records in Unthalass have been destroyed by flood, Gilgeam tasks a group of scribes to task the ruined books and scrolls to the Citadel restore them and create an eternal archive of his achievements.
- ↑ George Krashos (August 2006). “Impiltur: The Forgotten Kingdom”. Dragon #346 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 69.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 101. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 62. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Scott Bennie (1990). Old Empires. (TSR, Inc), p. 5. ISBN 0-8803-8821-8.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1997). Powers and Pantheons. (TSR, Inc), p. 165. ISBN 0-7869-0657-X.