- Moander, the Rotting God, sends his minions and the "creeping evil" to assault the elf village of Tsornyl and blight the woods around it. The High Mages of Cormanthyr cut the "creeping evil" off from Moander and trap it at Tsornyl. This diminishes Moander's influence in Toril.
- Southern Faerûn is afflicted with disease, leaving Chessenta, the Vilhon Reach, and the Shaar devastated.
- Elves abandoned the realm of Rilithar by the Sword Mountains in the face of encroaching human settlers and frequent raids by orcs and trolls.
- Moon elf clans of Rilithar migrate the Gray Forest via a portal, where they found the realm of Vedrymmell. The fugitive Crown Prince Baranth of Impiltur allies with them abd recognizes their sovereign claim to the woodlands.
- Alaundo the Seer arrives at Candlekeep to read the books in the great library there. Legends of Alaundo's prophetic ability grow at Candlekeep, and he greatly extends the Roll of Years.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 61. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Steven E. Schend and Dale Donovan (September 1998). Empires of the Shining Sea. (TSR, Inc), p. 24. ISBN 978-0786912377.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.