Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- King Galaghard III and the Glory of Cormyr army repeatedly defeat the armies of the Witch Lords in eastern Cormyr, at the forgotten temple, Juniril, Manticore's Crossing, and Wheloon. They drive the undead forces into the Vast Swamp. Though exhausted from months of campaigning, the Cormyreans finally achieve victory with the aid of the elf lord Othorion Keove.
- Chondath enters into civil war.
- In Kara-Tur first fight between Lui-hsia Chih of the Many-Hued Peacock Society and Gorath of Royal Vagabonds
- Over the next century and a half, humans settling in the Yuirwood mingle with the native green elves and birth a nation of half-elves, known as Cha-Tel'Quessir.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 294. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 109. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (1987). Blood of the Yakuza. (TSR, Inc), p. 23. ISBN 0-88038-401-8.