Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Led by the wizard Nyratiis, the three sea elf kingdoms of Serôs unite and once again try to conquer the Inner Sea, this time using magic. The Eleventh Serôs War breaks out.
- The Orcfastings War occurs as the Uruth Ukrypt orcs led by Wund emerge from the Sword Mountains and topple a number of small human realms in the Dessarin Valley. The orcs go on to assault Nimoar's Hold (which would later become Waterdeep). After many battles—the Battle of Whirling Blades, the Battle of Sarcrag, the Battle of Withered Fields, the Battle of Burning Cliffs, the Battle of Westwood, and the Horderout—the orcs are finally defeated.
- The refugees of the Dessarin Valley flow to safety at Nimoar's Hold.
- Following the war, Nimoar the Reaver dies of old age in Nimoar's Hold.
- King Uruth dies in the Battle of the Westwood.
- The burgeoning Nimoar's Hold prospers and ship captains of the Sword Coast come to know it as "Waterdeep".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 112. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 8–9. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Campaign Guide”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 29. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.