Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The abbey's founder, Eldan Ambrose led the abbey until his death during a battle with drow. After Ambrose's death, the abbey was led by Priest-General Gorym Harndrekker who commanded two companies of fifty warriors each. Each company was led by a First Sword.
The temple was founded by an Amnian priest named Eldan Ambrose shortly after the Time of Troubles. Ambrose followed a vision of Tempus to a long abandoned castle five miles southwest of Essembra. He rebuilt the castle and established the abbey on the site. Over the next decade the abbey established an alliance with Battledale and worked to clear the surrounding area of its monstrous inhabitants. During this period they discovered portals to the Underdark.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 153. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1993). The Dalelands. (TSR, Inc), p. 18. ISBN 978-1560766674.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 152. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
2nd Edition D&D
3rd Edition D&D
- Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 142–163. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 121. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
|This Realmslore article about a structure or building is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|