Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The abjuration version of this spell could be cast on a target up to 30 ft (9.1 m) away. In all other versions, the caster had to touch the recipient in order to cast this spell. The effect of this spell was a health boost that lasted for the duration of the spell or until the health was lost due to subsequent injury, poison, energy drain, etc., whichever came first. In addition, earlier versions of this spell included the effect of bless.
The enchantment version of this spell required verbal and somatic components, including touching the subject, and the priest's holy symbol or divine focus. The necromantic version of this spell also required a small bandage in the form of a white strip of cloth with an adhesive (such as tree sap) on each end. The abjuration version of this spell also used a small strip of white cloth, but did not require an adhesive.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set (Rulebook). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 24. ISBN 0786965592.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 196. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 28, 202. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 39, 257. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 153. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), pp. 186, 187. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 202. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), p. 257. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.