Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ↑ The sourcebook Land of Fate says that the western trading posts of Zakhara use the language Akotan. Considering how Dambrath often traded with Zakhara, it may be that Akotan is an another dialect, alias, or mistranslation for Akalan. Tom Costa adds validity to this assumption in a post on the Candlekeep Forum. His post is cited here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Thomas M. Costa (1999). “Speaking in Tongues”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon Annual #4 (TSR, Inc), p. 29.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Tom Prusa (1993). The Shining South. (TSR, Inc), p. 28. ISBN 1-56076-595-X.
- ↑ Thomas M. Costa (1999). “Speaking in Tongues”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon Annual #4 (TSR, Inc), p. 28.
- ↑ Tom Prusa (1993). The Shining South. (TSR, Inc), p. 58. ISBN 1-56076-595-X.
- ↑ Thomas M. Costa (2015-06-15). Rashemi & Jotun Languages. Candlekeep Forum. Retrieved on 2015-09-07.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 124. ISBN 978-1560763291.
Faerûnian Languages by Grouping