|Died||76 DR (aged 98)|
Source: Alaundo's Prophecies p.1
Alaundo the Seer was the singular sage whose prophecies have proven to be true over the years. Citing a seer from past ages that Alaundo called “the T Source”, the prophecies he made include The Creation of the Bhaalspawn and The Creation of the Seven Scourges.
Upon his death Candlekeep became a haven for the veneration of his prophecies and knowledge. Alaundo arrived at Candlekeep in 75 DR. He was a faithful servant of the now dead god, Savras.
His skull was supposedly stolen shortly after his death and was a priceless relic venerated by the faithful of Deneir, Oghma and Savras. It was greatly sought after by the illithids of Oryndoll, and rumours of its existence and whereabouts around 1370 DR caused an increase in illithid activity on the southern shores of the Deepwash. It was said that the bearer of the skull could speak directly with Alaundo using a speak with dead spell.
- ↑ Frank Penca (1999-09-19). Alaundo's Prophecies. Candlekeep.com. Retrieved on 2012-10-14.
- ↑ Greg A. Vaughan, Skip Williams, Thomas M. Reid (November 2007). Anauroch: The Empire of Shade. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 86. ISBN 0-7869-4362-9.
- ↑ BioWare (1998). James Ohlen, Garett Barnes. Baldur's Gate. Black Isle Studios.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 269. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 86. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.
- Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 86. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.
- Frank Penca (1999-09-19). Alaundo's Prophecies. Candlekeep.com. Retrieved on 2012-10-14.