- She could utter magical commands that would compel the hearer to obedience.
- She regenerated health rapidly.
- She could detect evil at will.
- She had improved reflexes and physical and mental resistances.
- Cure critical wounds
- Remove blindness or deafness
- Remove disease
- True seeing
In addition, Alisandra possessed the power to speak with warm-blooded animals and take control of any ones she choosed, for as long as she wished.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Dale Donovan, Paul Culotta (August 1996). Heroes' Lorebook. (TSR, Inc), p. 20. ISBN 0-7869-0412-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 James Lowder, Jean Rabe (1993). The Jungles of Chult. (TSR, Inc), p. 16. ISBN 1-5607-6605-0.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 James Lowder, Jean Rabe (1993). The Jungles of Chult. (TSR, Inc), p. 15. ISBN 1-5607-6605-0.
|This Realmslore article about an individual is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|