Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Founded around -5521 DR, the city weathered countless natural and man-made disasters and was rebuilt many times. The city was relatively unscathed by the Spellplague and the city's mages were able to fend off genasi attacks during their rebellion.
The archmage Acham el Jhotos ruled Almraiven for many years and worked tirelessly to protect the city from djinn and efreet threats. Slavery was legal in Almraiven but el Jhotos was an abolitionist who sought to eventually free all slaves in Calimshan.
- El Jhoto's Palace
- This lavish palace was heavily warded and contained large gardens with trees similar to those that grew in the Forest of Mir prior to the Spellplague.
- T'Emma's Bar
- This dive located in a basement near the docks was run by a runt gnoll named T'Emma. It was a valuable source of information for those who dealt in seedier lines of work.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 98. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Dale Donovan (September 1998). Empires of the Shining Sea. (TSR, Inc), p. 14. ISBN 978-0786912377.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Christopher Rowe (March 2011). Sandstorm. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0786957422.