|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- In 987 DR, the Rockfire disaster occurred in deep tunnels beneath the Trackless Sea.[note 1]
- In 1374 DR, Sarya Dlardrageth used the Gatekeeper's Crystal to dispel the protection on the Sleeping Citadel and released hundreds of fey'ri.
- ↑ There is a discrepancy in the translation of the runestones for this date. It states on page 114 of The Grand History of the Realms that the 2nd of Ches is 18 days since Rockfire, but that puts Rockfire on 14 Alturiak instead of 16 Alturiak. Later on the same page it states that the 10th of Kythorn is the 115th day since Rockfire, which is correct.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 114. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 154. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Richard Baker (August 2004). Forsaken House. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 55–57. ISBN 0-7869-3260-0.