Amnwater was a small city on the Eshpurta Road between Crimmor and Keczulla, in Amn. Until 1107 DR, Amnwater was simply a tavern. After this time, it became a village of farmers and caravan drovers.
As of 1368 DR, the population was about 7,500 permanent residents, although this number increased to 15,000 in the summer, and to 26,000 when harvests and caravan runs took place.
As of 1368 DR, the town was spread out and surrounded by low stone walls, with large gates to control trade traffic, and smaller gates for pedestrians.
- The Gilded Spur
- The largest inn in Amnwater as of 1368 DR, owned and operated by the Yhliivast family.
- The Lake Spirits
- A three storey inn and bathhouse with luxurious beds, owned and run by Tehrinna.
- The Prayer Stone
- A large granite slab that acts as a multi-faith temple for the town.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Two: Amn. (TSR, Inc), p. 27. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Two: Amn. (TSR, Inc), p. 21. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Two: Amn. (TSR, Inc), p. 28. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.