Andrus Kriivor was a law enforcement officer in the town of Voonlar sometime during the term of Bron Buorstag Hlammythyl, i.e., from about 1355 DR until at least 1372 DR.
He was a competent leader, able to keep his head and make tactical decisions in crisis situations.
Andrus was a specialist with the longsword.
He wore chain mail and carried a shield, but he could don plate mail stored in a few caches around town if needed. He carried a longsword, club, and dagger.
Andrus was trained by the Zhentilar and chosen for the position of deputy.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Ed Greenwood (April 2001–May 2003). Elminster Speaks archive (PDF). Elminster Speaks p. 4. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2016-09-03.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Ed Greenwood (2001-04-04). Part #3: The Bron's Deputies. Elminster Speaks. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2016-09-03.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (Cyclopedia of the Realms). (TSR, Inc), pp. 7, 87. ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 162. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Ed Greenwood (April 2001–May 2003). Elminster Speaks archive (PDF). Elminster Speaks p. 3. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2016-09-03.