Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anival was the first daughter of matron mother Yasraena Dyrr in 1373 DR when, during the Silence of Lolth, House Agrach Dyrr entered into a secret alliance with the Jaezred Chaulssin and betrayed Menzoberranzan's Army of the Black Spider to the armies of Gracklstugh and Kaanyr Vhok.
After the house's betrayal was revealed, the house compound was besieged by House Xorlarrin and its allies. With the destruction of the house temple by Gromph Baenre, both Yasraena and the Lichdrow Dyrr, the true leader of the house, were definitively annihilated. Anival was the highest remaining member of her house. She was approached by Triel Baenre, who offered the survival of her house and her appointment as matron mother in exchange for becoming the vassal of House Baenre for centuries. With no other option, Anival accepted the offer.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Paul S. Kemp (February 2006). Resurrection. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 51. ISBN 0-7869-3981-8.
- ↑ Lisa Smedman (February 2005). Extinction. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 71. ISBN 0-7869-3596-0.
- ↑ Richard Baker (May 2003). Condemnation. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0786932023.
- ↑ Philip Athans (August 2005). Annihilation. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-3752-1.
- ↑ Paul S. Kemp (February 2006). Resurrection. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 367. ISBN 0-7869-3981-8.