Ansilber was a tailor in Essembra before he moved to Voonlar and purchased the Wizard, perhaps from the famed mage Casimur. During his tenure at the Wizard, he was the boss of a magically tethered Dove Silverhand, who was disguised and played the role of serving wench. She was released by her soon-to-be husband, Florin Falconhand before the winter of 1356 set in. Within a month or two of her rescue, Ansilber was gruesomely murdered in his own common room; dismembered. Few mourned his passing and the hasty investigation by the local authorities turned up no suspects. Not even a tenday passed before the new owner, Ravvas Thurrpurtyn took over the inn.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Ed Greenwood (April 2001–May 2003). Elminster Speaks archive (Zipped PDF). Elminster Speaks. Wizards of the Coast. p. 33. Retrieved on 2016-09-03.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Ed Greenwood (2001-11-14). Part #28: The Recent and Colorful History of the Wizard. Elminster Speaks. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2017-02-19.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Tim Beach (1995). Pages from the Mages. (TSR, Inc), p. 20. ISBN 0-7869-0183-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, et al (1989). Hall of Heroes. (TSR, Inc), p. 110. ISBN 0-88038-711-4.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, et al (1989). Hall of Heroes. (TSR, Inc), p. 107. ISBN 0-88038-711-4.