The caster created a 10-foot-wide (3 meters) sphere around them that removed all magical forces inside. The sphere made all magics within non-existent. As it followed, the caster all spells would cease and magic weapons became mundane.
The sphere could not be dispelled or cancelled by another antimagic field and if a magic item left the field it would regain its magical properties. Any summoned creatures would disappear in the field but when the field left the space where the creature was it would reappear.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207–211,213. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 200. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Rob Heinsoo, Richard Baker, Logan Bonner, Robert J. Schwalb (July 2009). Divine Power. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 108–109. ISBN 978-0-7869-4982-3.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 173. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 153. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 214. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.