Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ardeep was a vassal state of Shantel Othreier at the beginning of the Crown Wars. At the conclusion of the Third Crown War in -10600 DR, Shantel Othreier was conquered by Aryvandaar. Ardeep continued to battle against the forces of Aryvandaar until it was conquered in -10460 DR. It took the next hundred years for Aryvandaar to gain complete control and two of Ardeep's rulers were slain: Ilitharath and his grandson, Tarosspur.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves has the first settlements of Shantel (mispelt Shamel) Othreier established in -23600 DR, while The Grand History of the Realms has the first settlements of Ardeep established at that time. Lost Empires of Faerûn has Ardeep founded by Shantel Othreier in -23600 DR. Hence founded "around" is used.
- ↑ The Grand History of the Realms has Ardeep founded in the area later known as Greenfields. However it is noted in Lost Empires of Faerûn that Ardeep was founded by and a vassal realm of Shantel Othreier and encompassed the forest that later became known as the Ardeep Forest. Therefore, it is more likely the extent of Ardeep lay further north, encompassing the area of Ardeep Forest, stretching along the Sword Coast, and not in the area known as Greenfields.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 10. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 136. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 142. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.