Arrizz lived as a member of a drow noble house very far from the Moonsea until he betrayed his house and struck out on his own. He escaped pursuit by bounty hunters in the Underdark until he reached Moonsea.
During the Rage of Demons[as of when?], Arrizz was pursued by duergar bounty hunters and contracted the darkborne rot illness. So he hid near the Goodroot farm. Unfortunately, he infected the half-elf farmers, and they died. Soon after, the farmer's daughter, Constance Goodroot, found him but a patrol of Red Plumes arrived to retrieve the red dye that the Goodroots produced from the beet juice harvested on the farm, as well as some adventurers and even two duergar bounty hunters.
Later, Arrizz was saved from his illness but was captured by the Red Plumes and destined to go to the Hillsfar Arena. His lover Deriel negotiated an exchange for him: she would delivered to them worthy fighters and they would release Arrizz. At last after a riot in the Arena Arrizz was freed by the adventurers
Later he agreed to work as smuggler to deliver goods from the surface to the refugee from Szith Morcane. Arrizz gained the help of a minstrel band led by a Joydancer of Lliira named Felratha. Together they gained a shipment of supplies from the Zhentarim and planned to deliver them using the Waydown. For this they hired an adventuring party to escort them.
Despite being a closed-lipped, Arrizz didn’t hesitated to criticize foolish or weak behavior. He truly wanted abandoned the Moonsea area for all the bad things that had happened to him there. Arrizz never wanted speak about Deriel again. He was still a drow inside, evil and intolerant to weakness.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Joshua Kelley (September 1, 2015). Shackles of Blood. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 11.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Shawn Merwin (September 1, 2015). Harried in Hillsfar. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 18.
- ↑ Template:Cite adventures/The Waydown
- ↑ Joshua Kelley (September 1, 2015). Shackles of Blood. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 23.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Template:Cite adventures/The Waydown
- ↑ Alan Patrick (2016-03-15). D&D Adventurers League: Writhing in the Dark (DDEX03-13) (PDF). Rage of Demons p. 8-9. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2016-03-15.