The white dragon had scales of powder blue and faded alabaster. Her eyes showed cunning but her expression belied her brutish savagery.
As the battle-mount to Meltharond, Arveiaturace learned well how to fight mages.
Before the Dracorage, she was ridden as a mount by the wizard Meltharond. With her master's death, she continued to live within the ice caverns carved out around the wizard's tower. She was careful with her former master's goods taking care not to cause damage with her bulk. Arveiaturace was on the lookout for another master and patrolled the Sword Coast with a mysterious rider. The dragon avoided the ships near to Waterdeep owing to her relationship with Laeral Silverhand. Other relations included Lashivian and the Cult of the Dragon to unknown extents, and her occasional mate Arauthator, whom she answered when he called.
- Rise of the King (mentioned)
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Eytan Bernstein (August 2006). Dragons of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 146. ISBN 0-7869-3923-0.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 Eric L. Boyd, Eytan Bernstein (August 2006). Dragons of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 17. ISBN 0-7869-3923-0.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (September 2014). Rise of the King. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 9. ISBN 0-7869-6515-0.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (September 2014). Rise of the King. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 288. ISBN 0-7869-6515-0.