Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ascore in 1374 DR is lonely, windswept ruin on the edge of the Anauroch. In its heyday, in the time of the Netherese Empire, Ascore was a bustling dwarven port city of the nation of Delzoun on the northern shores of the Narrow Sea.Tradegoods from Netheril flowed into Delzoun either via the docks of Ascore or via the Lowroad which connected to Ascore.
Places of InterestEdit
- The Docks
- In 1374 DR stone ships lie half-buried in the sand.
- Thirteen pyramids of unknown origin made of an unknown red stone. This red stone is similar to the bleeding stone of Karse. An expedition from Thultanthar has been studying these pyramids since 1373 DR.
- -333 DR
- Human refugees from Netheril are accepted into Ascore
- As the Narrow Sea dries up, the dwarves begin the slow abandonment of Ascore.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 89. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Warning: book within boxed set not specified for Netheril: Empire of Magic
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 84. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 49. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.