Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ashemmi had flaxen hair and gold eyes, which went some way to explain the regular confusion over her true race, since these traits are rare in moon elves (she had claimed to be a moon elf around 1372 DR).
Ashemmi changed her appearance frequently, every few months.
As of 1374 DR, Ashemmi's hair was snow-blond, bound in several places with silver ties.
Ashemmi was born Shemmithil Maraphiir in 1171 DR, to her moon elf father Rhyem Maraphiir and gold elf mother Chelryn Sarynnryllar. She was born in Silverymoon, but shortly after birth, her parents travelled with her to the Neverwinter Woods, to live among the wood elves, where they were taken in by the Ilbaereth clan. Ashemmi's brother, Malphys, had apprenticed under Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun, and when she was around 80, Malphys began to teach her what he knew about magic.
Bright Banner BrandishedEdit
Ashemmi left her home in the Neverwinter Woods in 1261 DR, travelling to Neverwinter where she joined the Bright Banner Brandished, an adventuring company. In 1266 DR, the band became trapped in subterranean crypts north of Mirabar by the lich necromancer Orvanath. The entire company died except for Ashemmi, who escaped using a scroll of teleport, but this experience quelled her desire for adventure.
Harper and ZhentEdit
After Ashemmi wandered for the North as wizard-for-hire until the 1297 DR when she met the Harper bard Elthaor, secretly send by Khelben Arunsun. Soon Ashemmi and Elthaor became lovers and Ashemmi joined the Harpers. In 1339 DR however Elthaor was killed by some drow near Calaunt. Destroyed by the loss Ashemmi was recruited by Khelben for a very difficult mission: infiltrate the Zhentarim on Darkhold. So in disguise as a human male and using for the first time the name Ashemmi she joined the Zhent in 1344 DR. In Darkhold she first met Sememmon and understood that the high Zhent using evil only as shield for his inner feeling. In 1355 DR the two became lovers and she even tell him about her heritage and her role as Harper spy. In 1357 during a purge of spies in Zhent ranks Ashemmi was unveiled and Manshoon, in a twisted form of respect for Sememmon, instead to kill her like all the other spies used a powerful spell to suppress all her emotions, transforming Ashemmi in an amoral being. 
Sleeping Dragon innEdit
Origins in EvermeetEdit
A rumour existed that asserted that Ashemmi was originally a sun elf noble from Evermeet.
- Sean K. Reynolds (2001-11-04). Realms Personality: Ashemmi. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2010-10-30.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 George Krashos (July 2007). “Volo's Guide: Renegades of Darkhold”. Dragon #357 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 74.
- ↑ George Krashos (July 2007). “Volo's Guide: Renegades of Darkhold”. Dragon #357 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 75.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 227. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Sean K. Reynolds (2001-11-04). Realms Personality: Ashemmi. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2010-10-30.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Steven E. Schend (July 2006). Blackstaff. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 98. ISBN 978-0786940165.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (July 2006). Blackstaff. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 97. ISBN 978-0786940165.
|This Realmslore article about an individual is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|