Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Aubrin Crownsilver, who usually went by his nickname "Brin", was a young acolyte of Torm and the scion of the Crownsilver family of Cormyr. Due to his grandmother's dalliance with a prince of Cormyr, his father was a bastard Obarskyr, which, under Cormyrean law, placed him in the line of succession for the throne. According to Cormyrean succession rules, Brin was currently fourth in line for the throne as of 1479 DR.
Brin's father was assassinated by Crownsilver rivals when Brin was just a boy, presumably because of his father's claim to the throne. His second cousin, Constancia Crownsilver, was assigned to look after him and be his nursemaid. Later, Brin's aunt, Helindra Crownsilver, placed him in a Tormite monastery to hide him from rivals. Brin was an indifferent acolyte and was not happy at the monastery.
In 1477 DR, Brin ran away from the monastary, which led the Tormites to charge Constancia with dereliction of duty. When Constancia followed Brin to the Sword Coast region the Tormites placed a bounty on her. It was this bounty that a trio of bounty hunters, Mehen and his adopted tiefling daughters Farideh and Havilar, were pursuing when they met Brin on the road to Neverwinter. Brin tagged along with the group and aided Farideh and Havilar in foiling a devilish plot in Neverwinter.
In 1478 DR, Brin was waiting in Waterdeep for Mehen to return from the Suzail portal after taking Constancia to Cormyr. While they were in Waterdeep, word came to their Harper friend Tam Zawad that a page from an ancient, magical Netherese book was for sale. Before the group could purchase the page, it was bought by a shady caravan master, Adolican Rhand. Tam and friends were able to successfully steal the page from Rhand's mansion and were able to locate the location of Tarchamus the Unyielding's library near Everlund.
The group traveled to the library and found the tome to which the page belonged. In the process, the companions killed Tarchamus' mummy and the ghosts of his apprentices. Unfortunately, they found it necessary to destroy the library.
Brin and Havilar had a relationship with each other.
Brin wasn't much of a priest although occasionally Torm saw fit to grant him healing powers. Brin also had access to the Crownsilver's vast wealth.
- Brimstone Angels (2011)
- Brimstone Angels: Lesser Evils (2012)
- The Adversary (2013)
- Fire in the Blood (2014)
- Ashes of the Tyrant (2015)
- ↑ Erin M. Evans (December 2012). Brimstone Angels: Lesser Evils Kindle Edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 4267. ISBN B007WN65IY.
- ↑ Erin M. Evans (December 2012). Brimstone Angels: Lesser Evils Kindle Edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 4283. ISBN B007WN65IY.
- ↑ Erin M. Evans (December 2012). Brimstone Angels: Lesser Evils Kindle Edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 399. ISBN B007WN65IY.
- ↑ Erin M. Evans (November 2011). Brimstone Angels Kindle Edition. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-5846-4.
- ↑ Erin M. Evans (December 2012). Brimstone Angels: Lesser Evils Kindle Edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 1512. ISBN B007WN65IY.