Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Before becoming the ruler of Ruathym, Aumark Lithyl was a member of the adventuring band known as the Knights of Myth Drannor. He left the party after his father, Ulphron Lithyl was slain during the war with Luskan in Kythorn, 1356 DR.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 112. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ed Greenwood, et al (1989). Hall of Heroes. (TSR, Inc), p. 107. ISBN 0-88038-711-4.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (DM's Sourcebook of the Realms). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.|42-43}}
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (DM's Sourcebook of the Realms). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.|45}}
- ↑ Paul Jaquays (1988). The Savage Frontier. (TSR, Inc), p. 38. ISBN 0-88038-593-6.