The Azuposi calendar was the calendar by which the Azuposi people of Maztica measured the months of the year.
- I'kopu, "Turning Back Moon"
- Taiyamchu, "Limbs of Tree Broken By Snow Moon"
- O'nanulakiakwame, "No Snow in the Road Moon"
- Isu-muya, "Cactus Blossom Moon"
- Kwia-muya, "Greasewood Fence Moon"
- Showatsotes, "Ground Soft Like Ashes"
- Achin, "Corn Tassel"
- Hishin, "First Appearance of Corn Ear"
- Pa-muya, "Play Moon"
- Powa-muya, "Big Feast Moon"
- Angok-muya, "Harvest Moon"
- Hai-a-tassi, "Fall of the Year"[note 1]
- ↑ These correspond to the months December, January, February, ..., November, respectively.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 John Nephew and Jonathan Tweet (April 1992). City of Gold. (TSR, Inc), p. 16. ISBN 978-1560763222.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.