Barimus Whitehand was a law enforcement officer in the town of Voonlar sometime during the term of Bron Buorstag Hlammythyl, i.e., from about 1355 DR until at least 1372 DR.
He did not pursue violence for violence's sake, but liked the peace and orderly calm that resulted from force applied appropriately.
He was proficient with a greatsword, but had no other significant abilities.
He wore chain mail but he could don plate mail stored in a few caches around town if needed. He carried a two-handed sword, club, and dagger.
Barimus joined in a fight on the Bron's side one night and was offered the position of deputy on the spot. At some point in his career he received some training from the Zhentilar.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Ed Greenwood (April 2001—May 2003). Elminster Speaks archive (PDF). Elminster Speaks p. 4. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2016-09-03.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Ed Greenwood (2001-04-04). Part #3: The Bron's Deputies. Elminster Speaks. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2016-09-03.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (Cyclopedia of the Realms). (TSR, Inc), pp. 7, 87. ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 162. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Ed Greenwood (April 2001—May 2003). Elminster Speaks archive (PDF). Elminster Speaks p. 3. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2016-09-03.