|This article does not cite its references or sources.
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. This article has been tagged since 20:16, March 4, 2012 (UTC). If you are using this information for your own research, campaign or general interest, you should not rely on its accuracy.
|This article has no clear connection to the Forgotten Realms.
Please help improve this article by adding appropriate information or clarifying the relationship. This article has been tagged since 14:13, July 8, 2016 (UTC). If you are using this information for your own research, campaign, or general interest, you should not rely on its relevance.
Battleloths are a subgroup of yugoloths who take the shapes of various weapons.
- Arrow battleloth: The weakest of the battleloths; often serve as spies.
- Axe battleloth: Recklessly brave combatants.
- Crossbow battleloth: The most sought-after battleloths due to their versatility.
- Pick Battleloth: Vicious, predatory yugoloths that feed on the blood of living creatures.
- Spiked chain battleloth: Aggressive hunters that hunt down other battleloths for sport.
- Sword battleloth: Independent and wily, and hard bargainers, they demand conquests, glory, and loot.