Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The priests provided healing to their fellows while aiding in planning tactics and speeding their comrade's marching.
Their fellow soldiers gave them a great deal of respect for their abilities and spells. The War Wizards kept close tabs on the Battlepriests, nominally because they feared that they might be a threat if one of them decided to try and seize power. However, those in the know suspected that it was simply because the War Wizards derided them as rivals, calling them "spellbeggars".
- Brew potion
- All battlepriests learned how to brew magical concoctions to heal or improve the abilities of their allies.
- Battlepriests could issue a cry that could bolster the morale of routed troops.
- Healing circle
- In the midst of fighting, soldiers near a battlepriest could be healed of all their injuries at once.
- Healing domain
- The battlepriest could bolster their curative spells.
- Battlepriests delivered rousing speeches before a battle that could fill their comrades-in-arms with extra fighting fervor.
- Heroes' feast
- After the battle was won, weary troops could expect a marvelous banquet to await them, as heroes' feast.
- Planning domain
- Battlepriests were able to use special spells to divine ways of bettering their battle tactics.
- Easy march
- Battlepriests allow their comrades to get to battle twice as fast as a battalion not bolstered by one of their number.
- Frightful presence
- Battlepriests who defeated their foes did so in spectacular fashion that struck fear into the hearts of their enemies when they saw it.