Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beluir was the largest city (usually considered the capital) of the halfling realm of Luiren it also housed foreign dignitaries. Its was also known for having the largest Yondalla temple in Luiren, and so also the home of the Devout Voice of Yondalla.
The city is well defended by about a cohort of marchwardens as well as a large group of militia. The marchswardens would use skirmishing tactics to surround and ultimately destroy a besieging army. The Mayor of the town is known to have slain two Hill giants on his own, they may have been drunk but he's still a fighter of renown. There was a network of portals leading to the temple of Sheela Peryroyl from all over the country that had a garrison of fighters and priests. There where a order of swaying Halflings calling them self's Hin blades of Brandobaris that were based in the city. These trouble coursers came out to defend the realm when ever needed.
- Temple of Yondalla
- Led by the Devout Voice of Yondalla, the religious leader and thus de facto civil leader of Luiren.
- Temple of Sheela Peryroyl
- This temple held a network of 8 one way portals that took wagons of food from other places of Luiren as far as near the border of Shoun. As well as a contingency of guards and priests.
Most "Big folk" sized businesses are by the docks like "Erdel’s Extraordinary Equipment Emporium" and many types of hostels, taverns and inns. The docks of the city had a brisk shipping trade and the city also has allot of home for foreigners and there dignitaries. 
Beluir has many taverns some famous:
- Friendly Burrow - Burrow family owned tavern.
- the Red Burrow - Burrow family owned tavern.
- the Cold Duck - Burrow family owned tavern/inn, famous for the delicacy that inspired its name also has rooms for big folk.
- Erdel’s Extraordinary Equipment Emporium A store catering to "Big folk" who's owner also was the leader of the local thieves guild.
- Faran Ferromar, Devout Voice of Yondalla in 1372 DR.
- Gringa Thistlehair, Devout Voice of Yondalla in 1373 DR.
- Calcitro Burrow A mayor and a fighter of renown.
- Yannig Longtunnel Assistant mayor.
- Captain Furl Mossfoot first ranking marchwarden in the city area.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 195–196. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Thomas Reid (October 2004). Shining South. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 151. ISBN 0-7869-3492-1.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Tom Prusa (1993). The Shining South. (TSR, Inc), p. 47. ISBN 1-56076-595-X.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition (Map). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 60. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 119. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 
- ↑ http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/frcc/20070911
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|