Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Like many elves, Besnell had angular features, golden hair and eyes, but was taller than most of his kind.
Extremely noble, Besnell was not prideful and worked to keep all the forces protecting Mithral Hall from killing each other.
In 1358 DR, Besnell and a hundred Knights of Silver combined forces with the Longriders of Longsaddle, the Riders of Nesmé, and Berkthgar's barbarians of Settlestone to defend Mithral Hall from the drow of Menzoberranzan.
During the Battle of Keeper's Dale, Besnell was pierced through the lung by a goblin wielding a spear. Before he could fall to the ground, Berkthgar the Bold grabbed the fallen elf, who died in the barbarian's arms. His last words were "For the good of all goodly folk."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 R.A. Salvatore (August 1995). Siege of Darkness. (TSR, Inc), p. 200. ISBN 1-7869-0164-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 R.A. Salvatore (August 1995). Siege of Darkness. (TSR, Inc), p. 298. ISBN 1-7869-0164-0.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (August 1995). Siege of Darkness. (TSR, Inc), p. 234. ISBN 1-7869-0164-0.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 R.A. Salvatore (August 1995). Siege of Darkness. (TSR, Inc), p. 297. ISBN 1-7869-0164-0.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 142. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.